Editorial accepts original and authentic papers, which have never been published before or are submitted/under consideration in another means of publication (e.g. another scientific journal, a scientific conference or a working paper, a report, etc.). The paper may me sent to editorial via email or via other means in electronic form. It should be up to 12 pages typed in the MS Word program (font – Times New Roman, size – 14 range – 1.5).
The article should be written according to HAC requirements (http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/law/03_vak1.html) and has a review as well as summary in Russian and English (with the translation in two languages of a name and a surname of the author and the title of the article). Together with the article we ask authors to send their photo. An illustrative material should be in .tif or .jpg, size 300 dpi.
Files and photos of article must be named with surname of the author!
The correspondents who have no scientific degree must obligatory attach to their articles the review of a candidate of science or of a doctor of science of the correspondent direction and also an abstract of minutes of the sub-faculty meeting about the recommendation of the article for publication (certified properly).
The paper should contain the following information (with a new paragraph over each line):
1) from the left edge of the sheet on one line – surname and full name of the author (s) in Ukrainian; scientific degree, academic title or other information concerning the scientific activities of the author(s); name of the institution or of the organization where the author(s) work(s);
2) from the left edge of the sheet, on top − UDC number:
3) in the middle of the next line – title in Ukrainian;
4) with a new paragraph in Ukrainian– summary (3-4 sentences ) – a brief description of the article, problems or suggestions;
5) with a new paragraph – keywords ( 6-8 words or phrases) in Ukrainian;
6. article with the following structure: introduction, general formulation of the problem and its relation to the important scientific and practical tasks; analysis of the latest researches and publications which laid the foundations for the solution of the problem concerned and which served as a reference for the author; definition of the parts of the general problem, which have not been solved earlier and which are analyzed in this article; the formulation of the objectives of the article (task stating); main material of the research with the complete argumentation of the received scientific results; conclusions of the present research and perspectives of the further researches in this area;
7. list of references. It is obligatory to cite the authors and sources of the used or quoted materials. The list of references is to be laid out as footnotes at the end of the article according to DSTU 7.1:2006 and to the requirements of the HAC of Ukraine set in the Form # 23.
The authors are obliged to check all the citations with the primary sources. The editorial staff does not check the factual material; it only edits grammatical, punctuation and language mistakes. The list of literature is presented in the order of the mentioning in the work (one may not do citations in the text itself, only numbers in the square brackets, for example: [12, 43]);
8) after the article with the new paragraph – summaries :
Russian – the surname and the full name of the author (s), title, text of the summary (3-4 sentences), keywords (6-8 words or phrases);
English – the surname and the full name of the author (s), title, text of extended summary (1-1.5 pages of A4 format, 3000-5000 of printed characters), keywords (6-8 words or phrases);
Other language (Polish, Spanish, etc.) – the surname and the full name of the author (s), title, text of the summary (3-4 sentences), keywords (6-8 words or phrases);
10) About the author(s).
The file of the article on the next page should present the following information about the author (co-authors):
• name, patronymic name and surname;
• contact information (telephone number, e-mail, postal address).